How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks in your Body
Tips Remove Stretch Marks Within 2 Weeks Naturally
Shared By: Tricky Health
Water: The main concept to get rid of stretch marks is to keep your body well hydrated. Drink plenty of water in a day.
You should drink at least 10 -15 glasses of water in a day. Avoid the excessive intake of coffee, tea etc. as these cause dehydration to the body. Keeping your body well hydrated is the key concept to get rid of stretch marks.
Lemon: The acidic property of lemon juice is very much beneficial to fades away the stretch marks. Take a lemon and rub it on the stretch marks on daily bases as feel the results with your own eyes.
After rubbing it just notice the proper soaking of it in the skin and after 5 minutes wash it off with cool water. This is the cheapest and most effective home remedy to get rid of stretch marks.
Oil massaging: Massaging the more prone areas such as abdomen, belly, thighs, and chest with oils will help to lighten the stretch marks as your skin will become smooth. Massaging the area with oils like olive oil, vitamin E oil and castor oil give a wonderful result. You can use these oils as a routine in simple ways as follows:
Olive Oil: This is the best home remedy to get rid of stretch marks. Every day before taking a bath apply olive oil to the desired area by taking the oil in your palm and massage it and after that take bath. For the better result make it a habit to use it regularly. This home tip will take time so make it a habit to apply this regularly. Olive oil helps to exfoliate the skin and provide hydration to the skin.
Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E Oil also helps to fades away stretch marks. You can use vitamin E oil by mixing it with any moisturiser you like. For the effective results use it on daily bases without any gap.
Other Essential Oils such as Lavender, Rose, Germanium or other aroma oils also give an effective result. You can use these by adding few drops of one of these to your regular oils like coconut, almond oils etc. Massaging it over the affected area regularly will give best results.
Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter improves the elasticity of the skin and prevents the dryness so the application of cocoa butter on the stretch marks can help you a lot in getting rid of stretch marks.
Daily apply the cocoa butter on the stretch marks and after five minutes wash it off with normal water. Just make it a habit and see the results.
White of egg: White of egg is a rich source of protein and is believed to be an effective home remedy to get rid of stretch marks.
Apply the egg white on the stretch marks regularly and see the better and effective results as the white of egg helps in exfoliating and rejuvenating the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel is the most effective, safe home remedy to get rid of unwanted stretch marks.
Apply the aloe Vera gel to the affected area on regular basis and the stretch marks will fades away automatically as it helps in healing and soothing of the skin. You can extracts the aloe Vera gel from a fresh plant or can buy from the market.
Potato: Potato juice is also proves to be an effective home remedy to get rid of stretch marks. Take a potato and rub it on the stretch marks by cutting it into two halves. Apply this home remedy daily and see the desired results. After it get well soaked into the skin then wash it off with cold water.
Pregnant Women and bad dreamsAs we know that bad dreams are also known as nightmares. Nightmares are basically a series of scary images, feeling/sensation, emotions and facts. The bad dreams take place when we are sleeping at night.
This act of frightening is also very common during pregnancy period of the women. During the pregnancy period the women go through the various hormonal changes. During this period of pregnancy, she thinks too much about many things which cause a negative interpretation during her night dreams.
As women is going through many mental as well as physical changes during her pregnancy period the bad dreams (nightmares) are very common.
Health Education on Bad dreams treatments
1). Imagery practice treatment (Cognitive Therapy) – In this type of nightmare treatment the suffered human beings are encouraged to make a modification in their dream during the ending of the bad dream.
This treatment for bad dreams is also well known as a cognitive therapy. By using this therapy you can imagine and replace the scared outcome of bad dream to a less upsetting or fearful outcome.
The 70% of the people who are suffering from nightmare have got success by using this bad dream treatment according to the recent survey.
2). Painting dreams– In this type of nightmare treatment the expert/specialists asks the constant bad dreamer to paint the place in which the bad dreamer has dreamt.
After that, the expert asked dreamer to talk something in dream about the character of the dream. After this the dreamer has full freedom to draw a happier conclusion in the dream.
3). Use Your Common sense– After a bad dream when you come out of the dream, you should understand that, whatever you are watching in your dream is not at all in the real world. If every one of us can add this common sense in our mind/thought, there will be no harm to your health as well as you life goes on happily.
4). Some Relaxation techniques– There are some relaxation techniques which surly helps you these techniques are: Physical exercises on daily basis, meditation (Yoga), breathing exercise, No consumption of alcohol, and say no to nicotine.
1). Couples should feel relax and calm before intercourse. There can be a problem in conceiving with a stressful mind and body. So it is very important for both the partners to be stress free before and during the intercourse.
2). Pregnancy achieved by a woman in her ovulating period so it is very important to have a knowledge regarding the time of ovulation. A woman can predict her ovulation period by using the Ovulation predictor Kit (or) can use the natural method.
When a woman ovulates then the body temperature rises to some bit and the vaginal discharge gets more thicker. So having unprotected intercourse in her ovulation period can help her to achieve pregnancy faster.
3). The male partner should avoid any excessive exercise before the intercourse and one more thing that the men should avoid the hot bath and do not wear the tight underwear.
1). Having intercourse in different positions can help in deep penetration which is much more important to get pregnant; for deep penetration the female partner should lye down in flat position with the thighs upwards and must be in the same position for 20 minutes after the intercourse. This will help the male partner sperms to reach up to the egg so that fertilization takes place.
2). A woman wishing to get pregnant should stop the birth control pills because these pills are for prohibiting the pregnancy.
3). Pregnancy takes place during ovulation period of a women. A woman can predict her ovulation period by using the Ovulation predictor Kit (or) can use the natural method.
When a woman ovulates then the body temperature rises to some bit and the vaginal discharge gets more thicker. So the couple should have intercourse during this period to get pregnant.
4). Both life partner male as well as female should have a healthy and safe lifestyle when they want a new member in their family. A balanced diet for both is very necessary.
The Drugs, alcohol and smoking should be avoided for a successful pregnancy. The Male partner should avoid the hot water bath because the heat produced from the hot water lower the sperm count in the scrotum.
5). When one wants a Baby the couple should perform the intercourse activity frequently so that the sperms accumulate inside the vaginal and cervical canal for a few days. This will lead to the successful pregnancy.
* The egg that is produced during ovulation period in the female body is available for 12 hr. to 24 hours to meet the sperm and the sperm inside the female body lives for 3 days to 5 days. So the pregnancy can be achieved from the 11th to 21st day of the menses(periods) so having an unprotected intercourse during this period can help to get pregnant.
Before giving the breast feed mother should be completely relaxed both the physically as well as mentally & should not have any due work to do. Baby should be clean & dry so that the baby can feel comfortable during breast feeding.
Mother should be in the correct positioning for the successful breast feeding. Mother can be in sitting or side lying down position.
Baby should be well supported by the mother. Baby should be in mother’s fore arm and the head of the baby should be elevated (slightly up).
Baby’s head, neck & back should be in one straight line for effective breast feeding.
Baby should be close to mother & the baby’s trunk should be in touch with mother’s trunk & facing towards the breast.
The chin of Baby’s should touch the mother’s breast and cheek should touch mother’s nipple.
Baby’s mouth should be wide opened & whole of the black part of the breast should be in the baby’s mouth.
Lower lip of the baby should be turned outward & the baby’s nose should not be pressed.
Mother should hear the sound of baby’s swallowing.
If the baby falls asleep after few sucks then mother should arouse the baby by gentle tap behind the ear or by tapping on the sole of foot.
Mother should feed completely from one breast to provide full nutrition to the baby.
Mother should feed alternatively from both breasts to have the maximum benefit of breast feeding.
Mother should burp the baby after each feed.
To prevent the nausea & vomiting follow these medical health care tips:1. Have the light breakfast such as dry toast, biscuits etc.
2. Take frequent & small foods because taking a large amount of food can trigger nausea & vomiting.
3. Avoid the personal triggering factors such as any smell, taste etc. woman can identify these factors by herself & try to avoid these.
4. Citrus fruits such as lemon, orange etc. can also help in relieving the nausea & vomiting so try these also.
To prevent the backache follow these health care tips:1. Always have a correct posture that means always keep you back straight during sitting, standing or walking. You can use a chair with good back support to prevent backache.
2. While resting on your back, keep your legs at a high level than the other parts. You can do it by keeping a pillow below your legs. This helps in relaxing the hips.
3. Do not stand or sit for a long time & do not work for a long time, have the rest periods in between the working hours.
4. Avoid high heel shoes.
5. Keep changing your side while sleeping; you can also use a pillow in between your legs to avoid the discomfort.
6. Use a hard mattress to sleep this can help in maintaining a good posture during sleep.
7. Massaging the back muscles & rest can help in relieving the backache.
To Avoid Constipation follow these health care tips:1. Make regular bowel habits preferably at the same timings.
2. Take plenty of fluids, green leafy vegetables, milk in the diet. High fiber diet helps in relieving the constipation.
3. Don’t go to bed immediately after meal, have some walk & after 15-30 minutes go to bed.
4. If stool becomes very hard causing pain then consult to doctor, he can prescribe you stool softener.
To prevent acidity & heart burn follow these health care tips:1. Avoid over eating, have frequent & small meals.
2. Avoid going to bed immediately after meals, have some walk before going to bed.
3. Avoid too much oily & spicy food.
4. Drink a lot of fluids.
5. Sleep with elevated head by keeping pillow below the head, this helps in preventing the back flow of food contents in the food pipe.
6. If the problem aggravate then consult to your doctor he/she may prescribe some antacids to relieve the problem.
The following medical health care tips can help in preventing the varicose veins & leg cramps:1. Massaging & applying the local heat can help in relieving the leg cramps.
2. Vitamin B1 intake only on prescription can also help.
3. Avoid travelling for a long time during pregnancy.
4. Avoid hanging your legs in the air.
5. Always keep a stool or bench under your feet to support them.
6. Keeping your legs elevated during rest period can also help in preventing the varicose veins.
7. Elastic crape bandage can be applied during the movement.
To decrease the frequency of urination follows these medical health care tips:1. Don’t limit the fluid intake.
2. Avoid the caffeinated drinks such as coffee, coke etc. because these increase the frequency of urination.
3. Drink appropriate amount of fluids in the day; avoid taking fluids before going to bed at night.
4. Do kegal exercises; these are the exercises which are used to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. These are performed in the same way like sometime we withhold (stop) the urge of urination at the places where the urination is not possible. But the main difference is that these are done with emptying bladder.
5. Don’t withhold the urge to urinate.
OTHER IMPORTANT HEALTH CARE TIPS FOR THE PREGNANT WOMEN:1. Take adequate rest during pregnancy. A pregnant woman should take minimum 10 hours rest; 8 hours at night & 2 hours at noon. Side lying position is better to rest, keep changing side during sleep.
2. Take bath everyday but be careful about slipping in the bathroom, if sometime you faint in the bathroom then take support of any hard thing & sit immediately.
3. Wear comfortable clothes, avoid high heel shoes.
4. Perineal hygiene should be maintained, change your undergarments daily, wash & dry them properly under the sun.
5. Iron tablets should be taken regularly, avoid taking iron tablets with the milk, prefer to take them with juice. Don’t take iron & calcium tablets together. Keep a gap of at least one hour.
6. Avoid travelling for a long time, prefer train travelling than bus.
7. Avoid smoking & alcohol consumption during pregnancy because the chances of abortion & small baby are more.
8. Immunization against tetanus is very important during pregnancy. There should be one month gap between two tetanus injections.
9. Avoid taking drugs by own self without any prescription.
11. Attend the antenatal clinic & visit regularly according to doctor advice. You should visit the antenatal clinic at least for three times.
There is no need to worry about this as the enough knowledge & understanding can lead to a happy and safe life forever. In the early months of pregnancy a woman has many Health related problems which almost all women having, the knowledge about their prevention can provide a relief to a woman so it is very necessary for a pregnant woman to know about these common health related problems & the various health care tips to prevent & manage these, so in this Medical education article we are providing you the health information about the common problems during women pregnancy time along with the various health tips to prevent yourself from these health problems.
NAUSEA & VOMITING: Nausea is the feeling of vomiting. Nausea & vomiting occur specially in the morning, soon after getting out of bed that’s why it is also known as “morning sickness”. They occur only for the first three months & then decrease in frequency during subsequent months. 50% of women are having both nausea & vomiting, 25% have nausea only & 25% are unaffected. There is no need to worry when you get affected by such a problem because they are the symptoms and we will also share some health care tips in our next article to take care of yourself.Some of the common problems in pregnant women are as follows: