Depression Warning Signs
The normal problems of life mean that everyone suffers sadness or has "the blues" from time to time. But if loneliness and anguish have taken a toll on your life, you may have depression. Depression makes it difficult to justify and live life like you once did. Just getting through the day can be enormous. But no matter how dejected you feel, you can recover. Knowing the symptoms causes, and treatment of depression is the foremost step to cure the problem.
Sadness or deterioration in mood is common results to life’s battles, misfortunes, and setbacks. Many people prefer the word “depression” to these kinds of signs, but depression is much more than just sadness.
Whatever the symptoms, depression is varied from normal sadness in that it encircles your day-to-day life, disturbing your ability to work, study, eat, sleep, and have fun. The feelings of misery, sadness, and uselessness are acute and unyielding.
If you relate yourself with many of the following symptoms and they just won’t go away, you may be suffering from depression.
· you feel hopeless about life and things in general
· you’ve lost interest in activities you used to enjoy before
· you feel tired and lethargic all the time
· your sleeping pattern and food habits have drastically changed
· you can’t concentrate on a given task no matter how hard you try
· You can’t curb your negative thoughts and feeling of hopelessness
· you are much more short-tempered and aggressive than you usually used to be
· Consumption of alcohol more than normal quantity or engaging in other unproductive behavior