WHAT IS STRESS??????
Stress is a state produced by a change in the environment that is perceived as challenging, threatening or damaging to a person’s equilibrium state. The person found him/herself unable or hopeless to meet the new demands of the environment and ultimately feel the stress. The environmental changes that evoke this stress state are called stressors some people adapt to these stressors by changing their behavior. Below in this article, we are going to explain various health care tips to reduce the stress from your life.
ü Dry mouth
ü Loss of interest in life activities
ü Intense periods of anxiety
ü Difficulty sleeping
ü Concentration difficulty
STRESS REDUCTION TIPS:
There are many ways for the reduction of stress, some of them we are going to explain below. Read this article very carefully and get rid of your stress with ease.
1. Regular Exercise: Physical activity plays a vital role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. One needs to give the time of around 30 minutes from the busy schedule for physical activities to get relief from stress. A regular morning walk is very beneficial to remain fit and healthy.
2. Healthy Diet: Well-nourished bodies are better prepared to cope with stress. So we should start our day right with breakfast and balanced nutritious meals throughout the day.
3. Yoga: Light yoga with deep breathing techniques along with meditation works a lot in reducing stress. Because of stress, our body releases hormones like cortisol and norepinephrine which increases our heartbeat, blood pressure and then ultimately the brain’s activity. As a result, the parasympathetic nervous system which is responsible for physical relaxation and emotional calm becomes overwhelmed by this sympathetic response. So one should opt for yoga to relieve stress.
4. Adequate sleep: Life seems to be moving at a very fast pace for everyone these days. A hectic and busy life makes us tired and will increase our stress. So proper sleep is a must.
5. Listen to music: It’s a very simple way to reduce stress by listening to your favorite and soft music when you feel stressed.
6. Aroma Therapy : Stress and anxiety are on the rise in modern society as lifestyles are increasing along with the pressure in the workplace . Aroma therapy is a very good way to relieve stress .Use of essential plant and flower extracts stimulate, balance, soothe and calm our body. Aromas like lavender are very helpful to reduce stress levels.
7. Reduce caffeine and sugar : By reducing the amount of coffee , sugar in our diet , we’ll feel more relaxed and sleep better. As these all are CNS stimulant and keep our brain stimulant and because of this our brain as well as our body enables to sleep. So if you want to keep yourself relax then you should avoid these especially at night time.
8. Laughter: A very common technique which reduces the physical effects of stress is laughter. As we all know laughter is the best medicine and best of all, this priceless medicine is free and easy to use.
9. Do Something joyful: One should spare time for leisure activities that bring joy to you like swimming, playing, gossiping with others .keeping yourself busy is the most helpful tip to get rid of stress.
10. Get a massage: Using massage is a very old natural and safe way of relaxation as our body parts are massaged and feel relieved from stressful work. It relaxes our muscles by releasing endorphins to reduce stress and pain. It plays a significant role in the reduction of cortisol which is the main stress hormone.
There 10 health tips to reduce stress is very beneficial . Implement these health tips in your daily life and these tips will lead you towards a happy life.